Skip to main content

Reply to "Am I the Only One Who Hates How eBay Pushes PayPal?"

quote:
Originally posted by Shirley:
Don't worry, geekline, you're not so much of an oddball. I see auctions all the time with notes from the seller saying "I do NOT accept Paypal".

Yeah, as do I. Only in my auction listings, when I stated that I didnt accept PayPal I would still get people e-mailing me all the time asking me to take PayPal or to join PayPal. So I went a step further and began posting that anyone who asks me to take PayPal will automatically get negative feedback. (The feedback is deserved - because I state like three times in my listings no PayPal and if someone asks me to take PayPal even after that, they obviously havent read the auction description or chose to ignore it as the case may be). Ironicly, the e-mails stopped. Smile

Funny you all mention people e-mailing sellers and telling them "you just lost my bid" because I just got a nastygram from someone saying that and a few other things. It might have been someone on here but I dont really care. I hope they felt better after they were dont ranting and raving. LOL

I take personal checks, money orders, cash and credit cards through another third-party processor. I dont hold personal checks, either - and thus far (knock on wood) I havent gotten any of them back marked "NSF", "Account Closed" or "Refer to Maker".

I supppose that is probably due to the rather extensive terms I put into my listings... see a sample at the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=2456084025