Skip to main content

Reply to "Alright Auction Sniper, You're Fired. Time to find a new company."

Thank you for the help Rick.

And region2--I assure you, I am not a bafoon. I do "get it." Your response is in vain; for I never claimed that I expected to win an auction which I did not win; that makes no sense. I have been using eBay for half a decade now--I think I know how it works. You are not reading what I said. I KNOW that if someone put in a higher bid than me that they would win; I was trying to prevent someone from trying to "beat me" at the last second. They wouldn't have to "beat me" if my bid was placed with mere seconds until the auction was to end, since it would be too late for them to respond to me having outbid them. I also wasn't going to place a massive bid days or even hours before the auction ended either, because I did not want to run up my own costs with people trying to top my bid--but evidently, since Auction Sniper failed to ever even place a bid, then worrying about running up the price is futile, isn't it?

But really, isn't this why people use sniping software in the first place--to 1) win auctions and 2) save money? But enough has been said, and I have made my decision; I have found another company.
Last edited by mrwumper