Skip to main content

Reply to "Advice Needed: When a seller won't respond"

I once had a similiar situation happen to me...but the items I won were $5 or less each. The seller stated in the auction description that he combined shipping charges on mulitiple items won within a certain time period...so I won all three items I had placed a bid on, then I emailed the seller for my shipping quote. Two days passed...no reply. But I tried again...still...no reply. It took a full week and at least three emails to get through to the seller, although he was selling things on eBay all during the time in which I was trying to contact him! I never did know why he never replied to the emails, and probably never will. I was just happy to finally get a response out of him so I could pay. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you have to give the seller some time to respond. Although it can be annoying. If you don't get anything within a week, just pay seperately through PayPal like Donald Jr suggested. If the seller is nice and a good sport, they will return the extra costs to you through Paypal and apologize for the inconvenience.

*~samuraiblossom~*