Skip to main content

Reply to "A "Who's Online Right Now" Feature"

Steve,

I think you're having been an early beta tester certainly requires a more distinguishing title. It is obvious from your posts you have a great deal of experience in sniping and using Auction Sniper.

You may not have access to the member list, but the Powers That Be (hereinafter, PTB) can handle that one. However, you are experienced enough with Auction Sniper to recognize others that demonstrate fair to good knowledge here, and I'm certain your personal charm would go a long way toward encouraging them. Big Grin

If you're referring to this Community and its forums as a Chat feature, I would humbly beg to differ. Chat is generally considered a feature much more closely resembling real-time interaction, or some form of communication that has the distinct characteristic of immediacy.

With my best curtsey, Steve, I revise a previous post's statement to the following:

"Perhaps the Powers That Be (PTB) might encourage the occasional participation of other veteran snipers/AS members to 'pump up' the community for newbies, guests and regulars. I see that as added value and PR in tandem."

In any case, the ownership of this issue really lies in the hands of the PTB if Auction Sniper is to establish a solid base of support in their members. We members cannot set policy or practice; we can, however, facilitate.

Neva
Last edited {1}