Skip to main content

Reply to "A "Who's Online Right Now" Feature"

I suppose that "Sniper Steve" and "Steve Junior Member" are one and the same, Neva. It's entirely possible that there are more than one "Steves" who use Auction Sniper. "Junior Member" is a bit misleading since I was one of the Beta testers for Auction Sniper in its earlier form of BidSniper. Makes me kinda wonder who gets to be a "Senior Member." Smile

You wrote, "Perhaps you might encourage the occasional participation of other veteran snipers/AS members 'pump up' the community for newbies, guests and regulars. I see that as added value and PR in tandem."

I don't have access to the identities of other members any more than you do. They have to chime in on their own initiative, and I believe some of them have done so from time to time. There's been an awful lot of good information handed out in the Chat feature so I think some veterans *are* chipping in. My suggestion at this time is to hang in there and see what, if anything, develops from your notion. It certainly would be good value and PR if the powers that be can figure some way to organize some form of prompt feedback and still protect members' privacy.