Skip to main content

Reply to "A "Who's Online Right Now" Feature"

Hi Steve,

So Sniper Steve and Steve Junior Member are one and the same? Glad to meet you both! haha

Actually, I don't (didn't) have a question at the time of my previous posting on this subject. However, there was a guest here asking a question at the very time I was perusing the Community. (The question was about "double sniping.") I took a stab at answering, not a very good/concise one.

I've noticed a couple of other times posts entered at the very same time I've been here.

Steve, I certainly wouldn't expect you to be watching the posts at all hours of the day. In my post I requested feedback. So here's a feedback/question to pose: Perhaps you might encourage the occasional participation of other veteran snipers/AS members "pump up" the community for newbies, guests and regulars. I see that as added value and PR in tandem.

My personal want-to-have is a Who's Online Now feature. I have no clue whether anyone else would like that, or even what mountains might have to be moved to do such a thing. I just put it out there since I'd like it and I think it would help increase traffic (and clients).

Comments or Suggestions?

Neva
Last edited {1}