Skip to main content

Reply to "A Seller banned me !!!!"

Well, what happened is that my problem with Paypal was that I'm an 'overseas' users, so I gotta get 'verified', it means I gotta introduce a new CC number after I send over $100 to prove I'm 'honest' or something.....

I didn't know that, so when I sniped and won several auctions from this guy, I decided to pat through PAypal, and """"You need to get veryfied""", so after mailing him and explaining the situation, I had to figure out a way to use Paypal again...Well, I created a new account with my aunt CC, (because I use VISA and Paypal 'needed' another CC -Amex, MCard Confused)

After I received the statement in my house, 3 weeks later I went and paid this guy (who deal with me several times in teh past).

Nothing wrong for a while until I bid on his items 2 months later.........== Ebay response to your snipe :BANNED by the seller... WTF ??? Mad

Well maybe is his right, but I'm really frustated that this happened, I bid with the intention to pay and I payd, with delay but I did it. In fact I don't feel like emailing him to un-ban me now....