Skip to main content

Reply to "A newbees perspective :eek:"

quote:
Originally posted by Rick:
A bunch of youngsters. I've got you all beat. My real name is Herman Hollerith Hollerick.

Hermie Hollerith! How the hell are ya'? Thanks for saving all those trees by shrinking down the deck. You were way ahead of your time on that score. How you managed to make them even thinner is beyond me. First ya' had to cut all those olde cards in less than half, then run 'em over with a steam roller perhaps?
I like your icon. Are you willing to share where you got it, or the tools you used to develop it? I would like to make one like it. Don't worry, it'll be different enough from yours as to not be confused. I have been a volunteer trapping and sometimes fairly successful at taming feral cats here in NH. I have been on sabbatical from the feral 'thang for the past year or so. Working with a no kill animal shelter, those cats that didn't 'come around' were placed on working farms to control rodent populations.
Has anyone here been using Auctiva? I am in the process of setting up for the selling end of auctioning and it looks like they have some decent tools for auctioning. I found this site from that site.
- Ed