Skip to main content

Reply to "A million to one Chance????"

quote:
Originally posted by Mike from West Yorkshire:

Ah - now I see, JB. You do see Mustangs a bit over here; they have quite a following.

Mine only does about 22mpg on a long run; my everyday (ZX turbo diesel) car about 55mpg, and wife's Dyane about 50mpg (602cc turbocharged).

Petrol is typically 92p and diesel 95p per litre - that will be about $0.50, I guess.

Never been to a skidpad and don't have a grandmother!

Unless I am on site or at Head Office, commute to work is a 10 yard walk. Wink
That must be nice- I have a ten yard walk to get to my car- getting to work is a whole other story. Not sure how the numbers convert, I'm not familiar with the currency designation 92p. But your pound is worth almost twice as much as our dollar, and I pay just over three dollars a gallon for fuel, which is roughly 3.8 liters. I get about 20mpg on the highway and 15mpg around town, with about 300hp and a lot of smiles- 302ci V8 (@4950cc?). Incidentally, my wife has one as well, although not as modified. Every once in awhile one of my Mustang magazines will do a feature on a few Mustangs from Great Britain, it's interesting to see what's made it's way across the ocean. Not a cheap hobby here, crazy expensive over there for sure. You gotta love it I guess!