Skip to main content

Reply to "45 second snipe with 10 second lead time on hour"

Thanks for taking the time to look up the auction and respond.

jwn-lan bid at 10 AND 3 seconds. Do you think it was two manual snipes? I do. I could have done the same, manually, since the servers were not slow. However,manually, I would have placed just one bid at 5 seconds.

Would jwn-lan had bid less initially, since my bid would have been placed at 10 seconds along with jwn-lan's first 10 second bid. Jwn-lan would not have been aware of another last second sniper.

If my bid had been placed at 10 seconds along with jwn-lan's, would jwn-lan had time to respond?

If you look at jwn-lan's completed auctions, there are other under 5 second bids that jwn-lan placed. I suggest that jwn-lan would have waited till AFTER my 10 second bid, to place his first bid and thus would have been too late to snipe again. But, since I was outed by AS's too early bid, jwn-lan bid earlier in order to be able to snipe a second time.

Sniper Sara B.:Would you please authorize credit for three free snipes? Or you can credit $5.00 to my account. Thanks.

http://www.auctionsniper.com/freeSnipes.aspx

Also, on an unrelated topic, you may want to re-write the text under "Free Snipe Credits" to allow for your now longer recomended lead times.