Skip to main content

Reply to "$20 for free! It’s true"

quote:
Originally posted by skatewhale:
Hi everyone,
I know you are probably thinking it’s just another spam,

10 out of 10 for deduction Big Grin
quote:

but this is true, I got my $20 today right in my paypal account. I could show you the receipt if you want. And you don’t have to spend any money to try it.

Its pretty simple, in order to be eligible you need to have at least a feedback score of 10 or be a member of ebay for 12 months, and you have to be a resident of the US or Canada with a working cell or house phone.

If you fit the requirements all you need to do is sign up on www..com and register a US/Canda cell or house phone number, enter and remember a 4 digit pin number, then put an item on your "Watch List" through the ebay website. Then it will load automatically onto your Watch List on the www..com, set the call to be enabled and 5 minutes before the close of the auction, unwiredbuyer will send you a text message and then call you.

You have to use your phone to bid on the item but you do not have to win. Your phone does not have to have access to the internet as you can use a house phone and the auction information is already downloaded into the unwiredbuyer database. When they called, they’ll ask you for the pin number first, then just follow the instructions to place a bid, its really simple.

You can also set a do not disturb period at night, so you wouldn’t have to get up at 3:00am to take a call for an auction that you don’t even consider buying.
I bid on an e-book on ebay, and got $20 in my Paypal account today, around a week from my initial bid.

Lol free money from the sky Wink just try it, there’s nothing to loose,
Again, the site is www..com

Good Luck, Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Nick

• Is there such a thing as a free lunch?
  • What or who is funding this supposed £20? Money, like energy, can not be created from thin air.
  • Would you have any connection, by any remote chance, with the above site? Wink

But you knew that, anyway.
PS - If you want someone to fall for cybersnakeoil, fewer typos might make it almost credible, but maybe not.
Last edited by snipersarab