Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry, Mrs. M. The picture just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Confused
How was your trip? Did you have fun? Big Grin
We've had the usual newbie complaints, but it's been fairly quiet around here.
Things are going OK. I got the classes I wanted for the spring semester. Those internet classes fill up very fast.
Welcome back!
Last edited {1}
Thank you Ford, I sure missed you guys! Well, as far as my business took me, it was sucessful, but because of my DH, I had to cancel the latter and return. He did not get along well with the sitter. Not his fault. He was very confused. I won't try it again, I think. Smile I did not take classes , of course on the net. Wish they had had them when I was doing mine. It would have been great....and cheaper??

Last edited {1}
OK, Mrs. M., I went looking for a picture. It's not Raid, but maybe this insecticide will work...

Lots of universities are offering classes on line now. They don't cost any less than if you were to sit in a chair in one of their classrooms, but it sure is a lot easier for those of us who live too far away to take classes otherwise. I'll still need to go down to Tucson and physically take two classes there to fulfill their rule of 6 credit hours on campus in order to graduate. But they do occasionally offer a week or 10 day cram course where you're literally there all day and get the work in later. *Sigh* What a way to use vacation time. But at least it'll get done. I'm 43 years old and still in school...thought I'd be done by now. Razz Oh, well. Life seldom goes according to plan. Big Grin
Anyway, it's good to see you again. Now maybe this forum will liven up a little!
Last edited {1}
I love it!! Big Grin Lol! Yes, I am sure it is easier, Ford. I know you are not surprised at how many older people are still in school. I took classes off and on long after I had my degrees. Sometimes I miss it, but I probably won't be able to take the time in the future. Believe me, what is happening in my home right now, you couldn't cram in a medical class of any kind!

quote:
Originally posted by ShoptillIdrop:
I just love the animation you all have on your posts. and I really love the information you all are willing to share with us newbees

If you're interested in leaving pictures or animations, one of us will be glad to show you how. It's pretty easy, and Mrs. M has a bunch of sites for free pictures.
quote:
Originally posted by ShoptillIdrop:
Hi. I would love to learn, but I will be away for a couple of days.

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

Don't worry about making a mistake - we've all done it. The pixs (picture) people love to get new pix people.

Start with something that you know will work. I suggust you click on Mrs. M's rocking granny pix and re-post it. If you get a , don't worry. One of us will help you. IT'S SO COOL. Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.