Skip to main content

Dear gentlemen,
I am new at ebay and AS too. I need an answer about an ebay seller that adds this statement at their description like this:

“These items also for sale in my store, so if you want to buy, please send an e-mail to me with ebay and confirm the goods haven't sell out.thanks”

My question is:
If he/she not sure, why he/she list this item at ebay? Does it break ebay rule?

Without any confirm with this seller, I clicked at BIN tab from this item, and more than 23 days of payment seller does not mark this item as “Shipped” to me and do I have right to complain or left negative feedback from the seller ?

PS: Pardon me for my bad English
maghfirah
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The seller is probably referring to their eBay store.

Some sellers manufacture an item only after you order it, or rely on another party to provide fulfillment. So, they list it, but if their sweatshop gets shut down, or they can't get the material, or the second party doesn't have the item, etc., the item won't be available. Human error comes into play, too. Seller thinks they have 10, but only have 5. Only when the 6th order comes in do they realize their mistake.

Assuming you paid by PayPal, you have 45 days to file a dispute. I just received an item from China. It took about 25 days to arrive. International shipping takes time.

Since you haven't heard anything, your item is probably on its way to you. I wouldn't worry about it yet.
Thank you sir,
Now more than 44 days since my payment, the item still not arrive yet. If I open case, its just cheap item but if I left negative feedback I worry that seller would no longer offer shipping to my country. It's not good for another member from my country that need another stuff from that seller.
Do I must let a few dollar just vanish ?

I need your enlightenment ....

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.