Skip to main content

Guys/Gals,

I just tried manually entering about 5 snipes and all I get is this error message "This item is not an auction and can't be sniped".

First I tried the copy/paste method right from the auction's page (as I've done a million times)...no go.

I tried manually entering all the numbers...no go.

I've checked all the numbers and they're correct. I've checked all the auctions and they are just that...auctions...no buy-it-now formats.

I've done this many times over the years and now it's shutting me down. I've become dependant on AS to help me win many things. What gives?

TRH
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Community,

Thank you for posting these problems. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with placing snipes.

Can you please provide item numbers to help us investigate and fix this issue more efficiently?

Thank you for your patience and please know that correcting this is our top priority.

Steve
Auction Sniper Product Manager
Hello Community,

I'm pleased to announce that the problem adding snipes to certain auctions has been fixed.

Those of you who were experiencing this problem with eBay Motor's items and eBay UK items should now be able to add a snipe.

eBay made a change to that was impacting our ability to add snipes to certain auctions. Thank you all for your continued patience and loyalty with Auction Sniper.

Respectfully,

Steve
Auction Sniper Product Manager

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.