Skip to main content

Hello, Newbee again. I have just imported my watchers to set my bids and there is no where that shows how many bids have been been placed. Unless you click on the item number and then back again to AS. I use this as a guide to how much competition I have which allows me to make a decision what $$ to snipe. How about including this small feature AS ?
Thanks Jim
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I did import my watches list and the number of bidders did not show up, not even a box for them. It wasn't until I entered a bid that a bidders count showed up. I though the amount of bidders should have shown up on the watch list before I placed a bid. Having listed about twenty plus bids on different items but with the same seller going back and forth is just a pain in the Arrrs
quote:
I did import my watches list and the number of bidders did not show up
On each item appearing on "My Watches", there appears, at least on mine, the number of bids under "bids". No need to click "Update Prices" to get it. "Update Prices" will insure that you are seeing the current bidding information. AND, you can click on the number under "bids" and you'll bring up the bid history. If that isn't working for you, then contact support via this link:
http://support.auctionsniper.com/

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.