Skip to main content

I would pay extra money for IF THEN bidding. I am a professional eBay buyer, and buy on eBay all day. I am dreaming of an IF THEN service. How it would work is IF I win the main item I want from the seller, THEN I will execute all the other OTHER items they have to throw into the box for free shipping. The flat rate shipping is great if you throw in lots of the other sellers cheapie 1 and 2.00 items. However, I don't have an interest in paying $2.00 for an item if I only won one, and have to pay $12.00 for a $2.00 item. PLEASE someone invent this so I can accumulate more junk faster and make more money pilfering the eBay site all day. PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! PLEASE!
Original Post
It’s goes by a couple of names on the forum, but typically it’s referred to as contingency bidding or contingency bidgroups. It’s a fairly popular request, which you can see by the following link:
http://community.auctionsniper...Type=1&search=Search

AS doesn’t seem, at least that’s what they’ve posted in the past, to feel that there’s much demand for it, but based on the responses on the forum, they might be wrong.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.