Skip to main content

Hi Rav,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

In order to test whether your Auction Sniper account is configured correctly configured to be able to place bids on your behalf, just mouse over the “My Snipes” tab within your account, select the “Modify Account” option and then click the “Click Here” button under “Verify your eBay information” in the upper right corner of the ensuing page.

Provided that we are unable to detect any issues, you should receive a confirmation message that says: Verified eBay login information: Your account has been verified and all snipes will be properly placed.

If you were to miss a snipe for another reason, even though your eBay information has been verified, you should be able to learn more about why the snipe could not be placed by clicking the "View Confirmation" button (look for the eye icon) next to the snipe record on your My Snipes page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.