Skip to main content

I want to look at my Snipes; what I'm winning and what I'm losing. I go to the Auctionsniper webpage and what do I find? Nevermond...
I just want to know how my Longines Snipes are doing but I can't because this stinking AS software is so inept. Logging in does not show me my Longines Snipes; the junky software just brings me to the Auctionsniper home page.

God, I hate this Auctiva-approved software!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited {1}
Original Post
Hi glenns,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. It is expected that you will be taken to our home page when you simply visit www.auctionsniper.com, but it should be quite easy to check on your sniping activity from there regardless of whether you are already logged in.

If you visit our website while you are not logged in, just click the “Log in” link in the upper right corner of the website and you will be taken to our login page. Once you have logged in, you will automatically be taken to your My Snipes page, from where you can monitor all your sniping activity.

On the other hand, if you visit our home page while you are already logged in, you can navigate to your My Snipes page by clicking the tab labeled “My Snipes” along the top of the page.

If you frequently return to the Auction Sniper website while you are logged in and you want to eliminate the need to click the “My Snipes” tab to reach that area within your account, you could always create a bookmark that points to:

http://www.auctionsniper.com/mysnipes.aspx

I hope this helps. If the software is not working as I described in your case, or if you need any further assistance for that matter, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “Contact Support” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.