Skip to main content

Hi
I have successfully used snipes to bid for items up to $1500 in the past. I now find I cannot enter a bid for something that is listed for $45 at anything more than $98.... It's as if the programmes think I am not good for it !!?
Is there some link with PayPal that is holding me back ??
I don't maintain a balance in my PayPal acct. it just debits my cheque account as needed and always successfully.
This is the eBay item code if helpful. 171264800043

I have put in bids that are current for a few items but each time AS seems to limit what I can enter for a max price.
If I accept the limit and later try to edit the snipe it won't allow a price increase. The price box goes to a blank with orange surround.
Thanks for any advice.
Owen.
Original Post
Hi Owen,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I am not aware of any aspect of our software that should limit the amount you can enter in the "Maximum Bid" field when adding or modifying a snipe, so we will need to look into this situation further.

I just attempted to reproduce this behavior in my own account, but we unable to do so. Specifically, I did not encounter any difficulties when adding a snipe with a Maximum Bid of AU $1500.00 on item # 171264800043, nor revising the Maximum Bid similarly once active.

Our system is also not linked with your Paypal account in any way so the manner in which you fund your Paypal account should not be a factor.

In any event, if you are still encountering this behavior, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.