Skip to main content

There was an ad on Auction Sniper's (AS) site that said three (3) FREE SNIPES would be given to AS users who visited the website of "11 MAIN" and signed up to [perhaps] use their website to shop for items in the future.

I signed up, and even ended up spending more that a couple of hours perusing their site. I found the biographies of the directors of 11 MAIN interesting as far as their backgrounds to build their store via the internet.

Anyway, I've placed snipes since then, but none have been FREE, no credit to my account is present.

What's the problem with this?

Kat, "genuinething"
Original Post
Hello genuinething -

I am not aware of any difficulties with the automatic function of the Free Snipes if you used the link and immediately created an account on 11 Main upon arrival at that page. If you used the link and then set up an account on 11 Main and three free snipes were not automatically credited to your account at that time, please file a support case from under the Help tab of your account providing us with the details - the date you used the link and the account username you created on 11 Main at that time and we can take a look into what occurred.

Please let us know and we'd be happy to look into it.

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.