Skip to main content

Good afternoon everyone,
I am new to the forum, but not new to AuctionSniper.

I have an iPhone 6s, running iOS 10.0.2. I have not updated my phone since the last time auction sniper work. I'm not sure why it stopped working. It wasn't loading all of my watches before, and now it stopped loading any from eBay.

I never needed to have a bid on an item to make the watch is load in the past. I'm not sure what I have to do to trigger the app to load my watch is now.

Thank you for any help you can offer, or a link to a topic I missed. I searched first before posting, and both search is only came up with discussions that were 9 to 15 years old, and have no answers for me.

Thank you

Bernard

Bernie

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Bernie,

Thank you very much for choosing to use Auction Sniper. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems within the mobile app loading your watches. I've investigated and found the error occurring on the backend. We are still troubleshooting the problem but hope we can offer you a solution soon. Please check back tomorrow as I hope to have more information for you by then.

Thanks,

-Stephanie
Hello Jeshuaistheway,

I am sorry to hear that you have also run into this difficulty.

We have received a few similar reports where this occurs intermittently, but as of yet have not been able to determine the source of the issue. At this point, I would suggest that you try logging in to your account on a full system and try importing from within your account there. If the difficulty persists for you there and remains an issue using the app, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site and be sure to include the details of the device you are using so we can look into this further.

- Craig
This is still an issue for me in March 2018.
I cannot load my watches, so I cannot use the App.
I have no luck in AS app or in a Safari page in my iPhone 6s, now running iOS 11 and updating the Auction Sniper App.
Update as well, I also cannot even do it on my laptop! Ack
I CAN download my current “won” items on Ebay via the “Wins” column in the App.

It can access my won snipes from before 12/29/16.

Is there any possibility this is a setting in Ebay??

Bernard
Last edited by itsmebernieyahoocom
Hello itsme_bernie@yahoo.com,

There is a known intermittent issue with Watches importing from eBay which our engineers are investigating. I understand that you have had difficulty on the app and using the Import from eBay function on the site, in such instances you may find you get results on the site if you use the Import Wizard (there is a button in the My Snipes area and a link from the My Snipes menu), as this operates slightly differently in the import function.

Please also be sure that your items are all Auction items as neither of the import functions will import Fixed Price items.

I will update this thread as soon as more information regarding this issue becomes available.

- Craig
Hello community -

Our engineers have resolved the issues with Watches importing from eBay, so you should be able to import your auction item watches from eBay into your account using either the site or the mobile app.

Should you encounter any further issues with your auction items importing from your eBay Watch list, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details so we can look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.