Skip to main content

I'm shocked by the account inactivity penalty in your TOS:

quote:
An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed by a customer or by customer service on behalf of a customer for a period of at least 365 days. Once 365 days of inactivity is logged, that account is flagged as inactive and any credits in the account will expire.

I've lost the bulk of 2 credit purchases from this policy - I didn't even realize what happened the first time. Do you have any plans to change this?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello RobertB -

this has always been a part of the Auction Sniper terms - the Free Snipes expire if you do not access your account within a one year period. This does not require you to actually place a snipe - but just log in to the account.

If you had funds in the account and they are not showing, please note that after one year these also become locked for security purposes and you can ask about such or request them at any time in a support case.

At this time, we have no plans to make changes to this policy, however, I have forwarded your concern along to our Product Management team for their consideration.

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.