Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Unfortunately my memory doesn't work that well that i could remember all your recent comments just by having read them once (i do remember they were quite refreshing, though).

But as for my gender, no, i'm not a gal. I just may not be a typical male.
However, this is all virtual. If you enjoy the thought of me being a woman, i could be one for you, sweety.

As long as you don't ask me to mail you my used undies (might be a disappointment as i'm not shopping at VS) ....
quote:
i think i can remember a fairly popular topic (considering the Views counter)
The view counter doesn’t consider “unique” viewers, so it’s very misleading. If someone looks at the thread 20 times, then the counter adds 20 hits. The view counter was somewhere between 700 and 800 (I think something like 732), but with the number of posts and repeat viewers, not really all that much viewing. Like I said in that thread, not that many snipers get around to the forum, unless they are having a problem. And, since AS has a link to file a support request, then some, or most, file a support request instead of using the forum. And, it appears that one gets a much faster response by filing a support request versus posting on the forum. As I understand it, most of the support staff know absolutely NOTHING about the forum. Then there are those that might meander onto the forum, but after reading some of the posts by that Rick character, they decide it would be safer to stand in front of a high-speed train that to post on the forum. Anyway, the forum isn’t as high of a traffic area as it appears.

quote:
Unfortunately my memory doesn't work that well that i could remember all your recent comments just by having read them once (i do remember they were quite refreshing, though).

But as for my gender, no, i'm not a gal. I just may not be a typical male.
Curious that you remembered that one.

I was surprise to see that thread deleted, but it was not only off topic, it was off universe. But, such is life.

Another curiosity is that this thread is still alive and well:
http://community.auctionsniper...=835105702#835105702
Either the moderator missed it, or he/she gets as much, or more, of a kick out of my punching region2 around as I do.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.