Skip to main content

Dear gentleman,

I need your advice about my transaction.

A week ago, I look for item 261054554787, I ask the seller about the shipping cost. Seller reply and offer the price USD40 - USD60, second mail, he ask me to buy with BIN option USD75 with shipping cost USD55. I go to the listing and saw that the item is USD75.99 with shipping cost free. I Go to BIN and paid. Later he send an invoice through Paypal for shipping cost USD55. I make payment too. Next day he send again the invoice, he need more money for shipping cost. I do not agree and offer to send back the payment i have made. He did not respond and relisted that item again at Ebay. I go to resolution center and open a case, next hour i received notification from Ebay that case was close and I receive full refund. I go to Paypal and yes he refund the Price, but not refund the shipping cost.

How must I do ?

I need full refund include the shipping cost, due every one know that he never ship this item, the fact is he relisted the same item. Case now closed, nothing I can do, Ebay score for this seller very low. I have no time to left feedback for him.

I need your advice.

Thank you.

(sorry my bad English)
Best Regards
maghfirah
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Give him neg feedback (get someone to check your English!) or contact paypal.

R2
quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Give him neg feedback (get someone to check your English!) or contact paypal.

R2

Thank you Region2. I give him negative feedback, but ebay send me the message that "recently involved in activity that violated our Feedback extortion policy." with the link : http://pages.ebay.com/help/pol...dback-extortion.html.
and ebay remove my negative feedback for him. Now i know that all problem due the lack of my understanding of Ebay rules. It's all my fault.

But I still believe, that all Ebayer still good at the bottom of their heart. ebay is not the place for just shopping. I could learn humanity, friendship and cheating too.
(but auctionsniper more smarter than ebay)
Thank you all.

Best regards

Gunadhi
(again, sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand what i mean. English language is not popular here)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.