Skip to main content

Hi Community,

As I mentioned in my previous posts in this section in the forum, due to the recent power supply problems our current colocation has been experiencing, we are going to be moving our systems to a new colocation. I just spoke with our technical team regarding this matter and it sounds like everything is on track for this move to take place tonight, most likely starting at about 11 PM PT.

We are actually going to be unpugging all of our servers and physically moving them to a new data center, so the Auction Sniper website and services are inevitably going to be down for several hours during the move. I will be posting further updates on this thread as the move approaches and I am able to gather more details as to the approximate time line we'll be on.

We have greatly appreciated everyone's patience and understanding while we have dealt with this difficult set of circumstances. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://support.auctionsniper.com

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - I just spoke with our technical team regarding this matter and, while there are some variables that may prevent us from going ahead with the move, it is likely that we will be taking the Auction Sniper systems down at approximately 12 AM to 1 AM PT on 7/2/08 to move to our new colocation. If we are able to complete the move as planned, there will be about 2 hours of down time.

If we are unable to complete the move tonight, there will be no down time this evening. If that ends up being the case, we're still going to move our systems to our new location as soon as possible, most likely late tomorrow night. I'll post again to this thread when additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team regarding this issue and apparently we are in the final phases of getting all our hardware hooked up in our new colocation, so the move is almost complete. We are aware that, if you attempt to log-in to your Auction Sniper account at present, you'll just see a "No Ads to Display" error and won't be able to access your data, and we're working on getting that issue resolved as soon as possible.

I'll post further updates to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

As many of you have already noticed, the Auction Sniper website is still unavailable. We have completed the move into our new colocation, but we're still dealing with a DNS issue that is preventing the site from coming back up. Out IT team is currently working to resolve this issue and we'll get everything up and running again as soon as possible.

I'll post further updates on this situation to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.