Skip to main content

Hi Community,

As some of you may have noticed, we are currently experiencing a technical problem that is causing many users to be unable to import watches into Auction Sniper using the "Import Wizard" tool and the "Import Watches" button under the "My Watches" tab. Our engineering team is currently investigating this problem and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I have not been given a concrete ETA as to when this issue may be resolved but I will post further updates on this issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

Thanks for understanding. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://support.auctionsniper.com

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We found the problem that has been preventing some users from importing their watches for the past couple days and we expect to have it resolved with our next site update, which is tentatively scheduled to take place next Monday. I will update this thread when that update is complete.

In the mean time, if you choose to use the BETA version of the My eBay page in your eBay account, you should then be able to import your watches successfully. After our next site update, you should be able to import your watches into Auction Sniper successfully regardless of whether you are using the standard version of the My eBay page or the BETA version of the new My eBay page.

Thanks again for bearing with us as we work to get this problem corrected.

-Mike
Last edited by snipermiked
Hi Community,

Update - I am pleased to report that we just implemented a fix to address the problem with the import wizard, so you should now be able to successfully import your watches into Auction Sniper once again. If you continue to experience problems with this functionality, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://support.auctionsniper.com

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.