Skip to main content

Hi Community,

As many of you may have already noticed, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties that are causing the site maintenance message to be displayed, even though we are not conducting maintenance at this time. While I'm not aware of many specifics of this problem at the moment, our technical currently investigating this situation and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I will post further updates on this situation to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team regarding this situation and , sure enough, there was another power failure at our colocation that has caused the Auction Sniper website and services to be unavailable again. Any snipes that are scheduled to be placed when the site is down will not be launched so, if you have any snipes that are scheduled to be launched soon, I recommend bidding on those items manually through the eBay website.

We are currently planning on moving our equipment to a new colocation today so, unfortunately, the Auction Sniper website and services will remain down for several more hours. However, once we have completed this necessary move, we should no longer be vulnerable to power supply problems such as these that have occurred over the past week.

I will post further updates on this situation to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we deal with this situation.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just spoke to our technical team again regarding this matter and they are still planning on moving our systems to our new colocation in the middle of the night tonight, and we're aiming to finish up around 4 AM PT. We may be able to bring the Auction Sniper site and services back online for a while before the big move, but we're not sure if that will be feasible yet. We definitely plan on having the service back up on a new, reliable colocation tomorrow morning, and we're genuinely looking forward to that.

I'll be posting further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available, especially since these details are subject to change. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard from our technical team regarding this situation and apparently there have been some complications that are preventing us from moving to the new colocation tonight. We have restored the Auction Sniper website and services at our existing colocation for the time being, and we are now planning on moving to our new colocation tomorrow night instead.

We're going to continue monitoring the power situation down at the colocation tonight and throughout the day tomorrow until the move so, if something like this happens, so we anticipate being able to keeps things stable until then. I will post another thread in this section of the forum when I have more details on exactly when the move will take please.

We apologize for any inconveniences these outages have caused. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page: http://support.auctionsniper.com/

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.