Skip to main content

Hi Community,

As many of you have probably already noticed, the Auction Sniper website is currently down. The colocation where our servers are hosted is experiencing another power related technical problem that has caused the Auction Sniper website and services to be unavailable again. According to our most recent communication with them, unfortunately, it sounds like it may be a few more hours before power can be restored.

Any snipes that are scheduled to be placed when the site is down will not be launched so, if you have any snipes that are scheduled to be launched soon, I recommend bidding on those items manually through the eBay website. Our colocation has been very good to us for a number of years now but, since this is the second time this week something like this has happened, we're probably going to be moving the site to a new colocation in the near future.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing; I'll be posting further updates to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Last edited {1}
Original Post
Hi Community,

Update - The issue mentioned in my previous post to this thread has just been resolved, so the Auction Sniper website and services are available once again. Your patience and understanding have been appreciated during this difficult time. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page: http://support.auctionsniper.com/

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.