Skip to main content

Dear AS team,

I feel like there should be compliments for your team and I just want to say thank you for all your hardwork and excellent services.

I have been using AS since my second eBay bid and my first Snipe bid and I'm very happy ever since. From a newbie to eBay, I now have winning percentage of about 90% thanks to placing suitable Maximum Bid and thanks to using AS. I also tried out two times with two other sniping services but AS is the most reliable and most user-friendly with your user interface showing all listing details and item pictures etc.

I'm also happy that although I put a very short lead time of 3s, you have never failed me (I used to be worry about the risk that my bid wwould arrive not-in-time) The support team was helpful also answered my questions very fast.Keep up your good works!

Also,because I don't have much time to check out your announcement on this forum, please send email to me and other bidders if there is any potential issue preventing you from placing bid (power outage for example) so that I can place bid manually.

Thank you very much and Great works!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Love this service! The only auctions I've lost are those where I was too cheap to bid more, lol!

Plus, I'm certain I have saved a ton of money. Before I used AS, I would place a high proxy bid on ebay, and after I won, I'd find some idiot who had rebid multiple times in the last few minutes - usually by a dollar each time. It was common to see the price of an item go up by 5 or 10 dollars just before the auction ended! Now my bid goes in 5 seconds out, and the piddling bidders don't stand a chance!

I wonder how many bidders who do this (bumping the bid up a dollar at a time) really want the item, or are they just trying to make the high bidder pay more?
Dear all,
Thanks for reading my topic. I still keep gaining Wins with AS at very nice bargains. And I also would like to share that now I place all my bids at 3s and NONE of them has ever failed. The bid are always placed at 3s or 4s before bid ends. I think the service has improved to place bids closer to 3s since I started to use AS 8 months ago.
quote:
now I place all my bids at 3s and NONE of them has ever failed.
Remember, region2 – baby steps. First start with a lead time of 7 seconds. After a couple of millennium (or whatever amount of time required for you to feel comfortable with questioning your folklore), then you can move onto 6 seconds. Don’t worry region2, I’ll be with you all the way providing support and encouragement.

baby steps ... baby steps ... baby steps 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.