Skip to main content

Just changed my PW on eBAy, and I'm logged into the site just fine, but now A/S won't let me change it. I've tried 4 times and failed.

On top of that, I went to the 'help' or 'support' tab and all I see are FAQ's, etc on the left side of the page. When I click 'contact us', nothing happens. AS should get on the ball and quit trying to be like eBay as of late!

Cannot verify your eBay login information
Your AS username and password must match exactly what eBay has. Please update your account by hitting the 'Modify Account' link at the top of the My Snipes page. If you have any further questions, please file a support case on the 'Help' tab.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi womandi,

We are unaware of any difficulties with the site where you would not be able to bring up the support request form to file a support case by selecting Contact Support from the Help menu at: http://www.auctionsniper.com/help/support/, which it sounds like may have occurred for you. If you are still having difficulty with that page loading, please try clearing your browser cache prior to loading the page again to see if the form then loads correctly for you.

Based on the available information, I am not able to locate a support case related to your Auction Sniper account, so I am unsure if you have been able to file a case as of yet.

You should be able to change your password after logging in by selecting Modify Account from the My Snipes menu and making your changes there, or you can use the password reset email from the log in page at: https://www.auctionsniper.com/resetpassword.aspx to have a reset email sent to the email address on file with your Auction Sniper account.

However, if you are still having difficulty with either of these methods you can file a support case so we can look into what may be occurring for you. If you continue to have difficulty with the support form and would like us to look into any issues with your password, you can also send a private message on our Facebook page with your account information so we can take a look.

BTW the rating that shows in the forum entries is unrelated to your activity on Auction Sniper, but refers to the number of posts made to this forum. Smile

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.