Skip to main content

It may be futile, this idea, but would it be possible for AuctionSniper to have complete information such as eBay requires for its completeing the log-in ?

Even placing a snipe one minute early could be useful to many of us ... when I manually "snipe", I never trust the short seconds, but allow at least 30 or so .... So if AuctionSniper were to log into the auction site a minute before the auction ends, and attempted to make a minimal winning bid, ... even with the eBay added identification demands, AS could give eBay whatever info was required ... the minimal bid might be defeated immediately, but then AuctionSniper could wait until the last x seconds, as normal, and make another, a winning snipe, bid.
Again, even a minute early snipe could be a useful service, as most regular competitor bidders are not going to expect a last minute snipe.
It would be necessary for the eBay account holder to review his eBay account details, security questions' responses etc. -- all the info that eBay has, and give that info to AuctionSniper as well. I would do that. Could that plan work?
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.