Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Bartelby:
I watched Knight Rider the other day.....geez it looks cheesey these days. I remember watching it as a kid and thinking it was the coolest show ever.

Bit like Dukes of Hazard.

Pity they put bloody Jessica Simpson in the remake, its off my watch list now. Frown

And I watched a DVD of Dukes of Hazzard reruns the other day. Smile Yeah, it's not as cool as it seemed then, but Bo and Luke still looked cute! Cool
quote:
Originally posted by Falcon Gal:
And I watched a DVD of Dukes of Hazzard reruns the other day. Smile Yeah, it's not as cool as it seemed then, but Bo and Luke still looked cute! Cool

Ohh yessss!! I had the biggest hot pants for Bo Duke in the old days (I was about 9!!) He's still quite a cutie as Clark Kent's Dad, Jonathan in Smallville.

But he has some stiff competition with Clark himself, and then there's Lex Luthor before he turned nasty Razz Its the bald head thing me thinks.
quote:
Originally posted by tedfennig:
Question about led strip to home power?
hi. I want to buy an LED light strip LED Tube to put in my fish tank. (they are on ebay)... if i buy one without a plug on the end - with just 2 wires- how would i hook it up LED Spotlight to home power? is it as simple as buying a plug led strip 12v from a hardware store and connecting the terminals?

Hmmm, I never thought about using one for an aquarium. Thank you for the suggestion.
quote:
Originally posted by tedfennig:
Question about led strip to home power?
hi. I want to buy an LED light strip LED Tube to put in my fish tank. (they are on ebay)... if i buy one without a plug on the end - with just 2 wires- how would i hook it up LED Spotlight to home power? is it as simple as buying a plug led strip 12v from a hardware store and connecting the terminals?

I'll be taking note of this. This was definitely helpful. Smile

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.